Saturday, March 12, 2011

Interview : Jose Neif Jury Fabre

1- Can you tell me what is exactly your work, everything you do and own all over the world?


ProMéxico is the Trade & Investment promotion agency of the government of Mexico.
I'm the person in charge of supporting all the commercial and investment affairs between Mexico and the MENA region from the Mexican Government side.

I provide the right contacts in Mexico, the right advise to the people who want to visit Mexico and the people who want to come to the region to do Business.

We have offices in Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Anegels, Miami, Brasil, Colombia, Guatemala, Chile, Argentina, Germany, France, UK,Sweden, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Kores, Beiging, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Singapur, India and the U.A.E.



2- Who came up with the idea of pro Mexico?


The government of Mexico trough a presidential decree in 2002.


3- Can you tell us about pro Mexico briefly?


Pro mexico helps the mexican exporters reach new markets and attracts investment into Mexico.


4- On what base do pro Mexico choose their employees?


In the middle east we prefer entrepreneurial, flexible and quick learners.



5-What would a girl majored in media “film and broadcast” can do in pro mexico?


Document in video the activites of ProMéxico and mainly the activities of the Genral Consulate of Mexico in Dubai, which is one of the entities who request support to ProMexico in this region.

Promote cultural activities such as higher integration between the Mexican and Emirati Film makers.

Promote Mexico, since culture is one of the best ways to promote a country.



6- What would a girl majored in media “PR” can do in pro mexico?


Hel pus rise the awarness of Mexico between the arabs and spceifically in the GCC region.
 


7- What are the things  that you can tell us about you that people might not know?


I guess: nothing, since I'm a public person.
 I like people, I like to teach, I like outdoor activities, I like movies, I like to cook, and I guess that's it.




8- How does it feel to be well known, and on Google?


I didn't know I'm well known, and I feel nothing because of this.

But I think that for my work is useful to be well known because this gives me credibility and helps my convocatory power to invite more people to work with Mexico.



9- Do you think that in order to succeed we have to be famous?

Is not mandatory but is useful.
 


10- Talent, great idea or money which is the most important key that leads to success? Why?


Talent and great ideas.


11- Since you moved to Dubai city, what changed in your life?


Here I'm alone, because i have few friends and family and back home I had many friends and family arround me. I feel this is the only thing that has changed significantly and has to be with moving into a new country and having too much work. Also has to be with a lack of a girlfriend who is in charge of organizing my social life.


12-What do you think about Dubai? Are you enjoying your life here?


Dubai is one of the greatest places in the world.

Anybody who says the opposite, needs to travel the world and look arround.

Dubai has the highest standards of freedom, safety and quality of living in the world, and you can do all for a very reasonable price.

Multiculturality is also something amazing in Duba, and ease of traveling.



13- Since how many years are you living in Dubai city?


since 2008, so 3 1/2 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment