Saturday, March 12, 2011

Interview: Hamama Harib (Business woman)

  
1) How did you start your business Naqsh? 


I had in my university a National day ,they told us to do something creative so I was thinking about using the acrylic that was an idea for only one event, then it became a business plan, and also it became a business that you can find it in many shops in Dubai.


2)What do you think about the people that tried to copy your product and business?

At first I was very angry I talked to them but then I discovered, because I am successful they are trying to copy me but you can see the different between the qualities. 


3)Are you aiming to open another business other than Naqsh? What about your major (film and broadcast) do you have any plans for the future?

For my business Naqsh I don’t think so because my business is going very good and each day it is improving ,yes I have a future plan about my major I am thinking about doing a film but I am waiting to graduate from university so I have time to do this movie.



4)Do you think that you will enter a business with one of your family or you prefer it to be your business?

No I don’t think I will be a partner with any one of my family because I know   we will fight and being a partner with anybody have some problem I prefer to be only me owning my business.



5)About Freej did you help your couzin Mohammad Saeed Harib in anything?
Yes I helped him in volunteering, they give us many work
 Like helping him out in many of his event.

7)Why did you call your business Naqsh? What does Naqsh means?

Many years ago I used to like an account it was called Naqsh, it belongs to a man who seemed as an artist to me, so I was inspired by his name that’s why I called my business Naqsh; Naqsh means ingreeding.


8)Where is the main location of your business?

I have my own machines, and everything I need at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment